03 January 2012

{has been}

i think it is time to play a little catch up.

since my last post on june 22, 2011 we have...

become mr. and mrs.
painted our house (after removing some mad awful wallpaper...thanks dad)
renovated my grandpa's old scooter
watched two of my best friends get married 
played at bear lake
visited idaho falls for yet another wedding
got a new nephew. and yet another temptation to get a dog.
ran a 5K with the flu
 carved our hearts out
played dress up
 dyed my hair a million times (thanks sis)
watched 134 episodes of bones in a month and a half
 watched jeff's lil bro get a chest tube for his collapsed lung (he is totally okay now, so no worries)
 commemorated two years since our first (real) date
 celebrated
 played loads of lego harry potter

and in other news:
i was cleared for April 2012 graduation. {yay me}
and now we are both working our butts of a trying to stay caught up in school. and mostly just looking forward to summer!

life is better than ever. 


1 comment:

  1. I did the same thing with bones spring semester after we got back from London. There wasn't anyone to play with in Provo so I watched 5 seasons in 2 1/2 weeks. After I was caught up I felt like I'd lost some friends.

    ReplyDelete